The SIBA Scholarship fund was established to provide scholarships for students pursuing a degree in the field of Construction Management / Construction Related Engineering / Architectural / Construction Safety
The minimum requirements for scholarship applicants are as follows:
- Have a cumulative minimum grade point average of a 3.0 / 4.0.
- Have a career goal in the Construction Management / Construction Related Engineering / Architectural field / Construction Safety.
- Submit a personal recommendation from a person unrelated to the applicant.
- Planning to enroll as a full-time student and maintain full-time student status (12 hour minimum).
- The applicant is required to show evidence that they are related to (as an immediate family member defined as spouse, parents and grandparents, children and grandchildren, brothers and sisters, mother-in-law and father-in-law, brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, daughters-in-law and sons-in-law or related by way of legal guardianship) an individual employed full-time by an SIBA Member firm for a minimum of 2 years.
- Applicants are to submit a typewritten report (minimum of 500 words) on career goal and what events they have experienced in their life that made them decide to pursue a career in the construction field.
- Submit a completed application upon a form provided by the SIBA Scholarship Fund to:
Click here to apply
Attention: Scholarship Fund
PO Box 1390
O’Fallon, IL 62269
Fax: (618) 624-9065